Sunday, December 12, 2010

Roast pork and BBQ pork
















Know about this roast pork stall years ago and being there once with Kaki Bola.
But I didn’t get the chance to try the roast pork since it was sold out by the time
we reached there. Read about this place again in KWYP and in What2see:Best of Penang Food! blog, so I decided to try out the roast pork with Fussy M.

Got there quite early, ie. , slightly before 12 noon but the place already packed.
Luckily, we quickly got a place and waited for about half an hour. The bbq pork
is nice and the roast pork skin is crispy. The roast duck is very so-so.

However, the take-aways is not as good as when we ate at the shop. As expected,
the roast pork skin is no more crispy and portion is given not as good as the one we ate earlier.


p.s. I really salute the seller's fantastic memory.









4 comments:

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

I have been here. The pork rib soup is very tasty. Did you try that?

old dog learns to blog? said...

Yeah, but too full to eat the pork, what a wastage!

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

should take me along then...I love the eat the pork after finishing the soup.

old dog learns to blog? said...

I'll remember !