Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fantasy







After lunch at 1926, took a bus to Gurney Plaza, but , got down at the wrong bus-stop ; too soon in fact! Have to walk a few blocks to reach Gurney Plaza. So, decided to stroll along Gurney Drive, watching the crowd having lunch at so many food outlets there, and so many high-rise posh condominiums, taking in the beautiful seaview and listen to the waves as we sit down to rest. Of course, considered beautiful if do not look closely, in fact, an eyesore ! Rubbish floating on the sea ! And pollution washed down from the construction sites that is going on !
To make myself keep on walking, I just fantasized I am leading a leisure lifestyle (like Angie-San, perhaps ?), go for a sea breeze stroll after lunch, no need to rush back to work and slave until going half-blind, deaf and numb and dumb ? Then go shopping or window shopping in the mall and have tea there in a lazy afternoon.

2 comments:

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

ya...you are now enjoying the same life style as I do. But I don't have time walking up and down in
Gurney Drive lately. Busy doing my craft at home. Shall we go to Gurney Drive one weekend and take Bah Kut Teh?? It's very yummy.

old dog learns to blog? said...

My leisure day is only once in a blue moon, unlike you can choose to do it daily, unless you got some other engagement, of course!!