Monday, December 27, 2010













My weekend didn’t go as planned.  First, I have intended to take some pictures of  the various Christmas decorations of the hotels along Batu Ferringhi but ended up with none.  I should have stayed in town area, could get better shots there.  The morning started pretty smooth, had my favourite ‘lok-bak’ at Ho Ping coffee shop. 






However, on Sunday, I got some very unsatisfying lunch at May Garden; the pork rib I have ordered, turned out like bones.  I was so disappointed with the Singapore fried beehoon as well; the shrimps had been sliced to tiny pieces, never mind that, but it had been frozen for almost half a century, I guessed, so hard and tasteless and so were the squids, with the fishy smell that I was afraid I would get food poisoining!   I have decided to change my original plan to dine there for New year gatherings, etc, although I like the friendly usherer.


1 comment:

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

nice shots, indeed. I always craze for loh bak.