Sunday, December 5, 2010

Food path - Kai Kee Roast Duck











Found this roast duck stall which is situated behind Chowrasta Market while went in for a Wan Tan Noodle brunch after failing to get one of my favourite duck meat koay teow soup as its coffee shop was closed due to the Haji Holiday.

Also discovered another duck meat koay teow soup stall while on our way to Chowrasta Market 'hunting' for food. (More detailes about it later in another post).

Actually, I have seen this roast duck stall many times but I have never tried it until then. The seller is very friendly and the pricing is reasonable. More importantly, the meat is tender and taste good. The sauce is unique; different from other roast duck stalls; it is not chilli sauce nor sweet sauce. I guess it's made from the juice of the duck itself !



Pricing: whole duck RM28.00

1/2 bird RM14.00


1/4 bird RM 7.00


His stall opens everyday.


p.s. can find the cheapest (although the wan tans are not as good as my favourite stall's)
Wan Tan noodle at this coffee shop. ie., RM2.00

1 comment:

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

I don't know this stall exits...
Must try it.