Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas decorations at Times Square















Being one of the most / the most 'quiet' shopping mall around probably due to the economic slow down. But, I still think the layout is very good, the units is spacious. The units at ground floor can even be split to a mezzanine floor ! Despite the "quietness", the place is still very well kept and I see that the cleaning staff fulfilling their duties every day when I passed by on the way to work. Seemed like the management has put in a lot of effort to maintain the place well and bring in the crowd. Keep it up!! I am sure someday, when the goom is over, the mall will be a very busy place. (Oh no! More traffic jams!)

2 comments:

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

The decoration are really nice but what a waste. Not many people come to this mall...I am one of them.

old dog learns to blog? said...

I agreed with you. What a pity!