Friday, July 1, 2011

Dinner treat @ Rasa Sayang Hotel

A dinner treat given by another dept in conjunction of  their winning in a competition.  Reached the hotel a bit late, some of my colleagues have already started the 'mssion' since 6.30pm.  Although I knew of this famous hotel since I was young, I have never set foot here!  The place is huge and I found a bit eerily quiet when it is dark.  The spread of buffet is not as much as E&O but the 'quality' is there!  For many others, this is also their first time here after the renovation !





This is my first round.....Now, I know why some ppl love oyster!

I'll take that ALL!

Lost count of how many rounds...my favourite unangi !

My colleague's dessert (not mine!), can't take in anymore ! 
You see what I meant ; eerily quiet if alone !

No comments: