Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rubber food

Fussy M's order of flour vermicelli with oyster was best of all three dishes.  The oyster is fresh.  

The worst dish and great disappointment was mine order of German sausage !  I realised that that were some pieces of rubber bank in the sausage!! Wonder how much rubber bands I have eaten!!  Yucks!!!!! Felt like some rubber at my throat the whole afternoon.  Never to patronise this stall anymore!

Pumpkin soup with baked almond. Didn't see any almond but got some 'kacang'.  I just praised the Mr Soup's stall too soon in my previous blog ; the soup bowl has shrunk in size!!  Not worth the money anymore for RM6.20!!  Since "Mr. Soup" has merged with its neighouring stall and handled by its' neighour, bowl size has shrunk and the butter has also 'disappeared'.  The pumpkin soup was very sweet.  Wonder how is the mushroom soup taste like after the 'take-over'?  I will only give i t a try if I can confirm the portion first, or else not worth anymore!

No comments: