Monday, May 23, 2011

I am having a serious problem with my eyes right now; no more imagination or over-reaction !
I am facing a serious dried eye syndrome for the past 2 weeks and it got even worse last week!
So I am trying to shun PC's at home.  It is so bad that I am having the problem even at home
during the weekends without experiencing any air conditioned or fan.  Nearly wonder whether I could go to
work today and the rest of the week. 

Luckily, I managed to contact Fussy M's friend to get a remedy for the eyes (but not meant  for dried eyes)
and it seemed helps a bit when I woke up this morning.  So, I have to spend more time with my gassho
meditation and even more reiki ! (The problem is I think my dried eyes syndrome will cure if I don't expose myself  in an air-conditioned place ie. working place for a period of time but this is quite impossible unless
I quit and stay home ; nearly all working places are air-conditioned and I don't think I can work in a heated area !!)

So now I am in the position of either continue to work and go blind and die! Or quit my job and
die later when I also 'dried' up all my resources !

1 comment:

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

I also use eye drops every nite before going to bed. My eyes too had problem due to my craft work and PC. Eh...I only use eye drops from Japan.