Sunday, January 9, 2011

Superstar Libra




Superstar Libra Star cruise is opened for the public today from noon till 4.00 pm. Quite regret that I have suggested this visit to Fussy M as we need to climb many flights of stairs to each level and there are 5 or more levels!! (hope her heart can take it! Pray that no more another "Ipoh event" like in 2008 !!Touchwood !!) ; the elevators and many areas are restricted from visitors. This is more like road show promotion for their cruise packages and we are are lead in a row like penguins to view a few certain areas of the ship under the watchful eyes of the staff.




The new jetty and a ferry is approaching the terminal which is blocked by the new jetty from this angle.

Century old warehouse at the harbour.

Games and food.  The snacks and drinks are not for free, though !

Surprisingly, Fussy M finds the snacks quite nice.

3 comments:

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

I am suppose to join my friends today to see the ship. Just too lazy to move. If I knew you were there, I would have joined you then.

old dog learns to blog? said...

Smart choice ! It's absolutely like "running horse looking at the flowers", if you know what I mean!

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

I know...Cantonese proverb.
chow ma hon fa...so I am smart. *o.O*