Sunday, August 3, 2008

dog.com


Last week, I managed to 'lure' HP to my flat. I have been 'dreaming' up various ways of getting her to my flat (without getting any complaints) and came up with so many scenarios.


Everytime, she would just follow me and stopped about 1 metre away from the lift. No matter how I tried to 'call' or waved to her, she would just lean against the wall and wouldn't barge. Sometimes, she wouldn't even look at me and pretended not to hear me.

It happened unexpectedly that morning; she followed me across the street when I went over to the newspaper stall but I managed to 'lose' her for I would not want to get her into any trouble.

Later, when I walked back to my flat, she saw me and just followed me all the way until a metre away from the lift. This time around, when I waved to her, she came to me immediately but she stopped abruptly just right in front of the entrance of the lift. She sniffed and paused for a long time, seemed undecided until I pulled her collar and she stepped right into the lift.


When I let go of the 'open' button, she wanted to shot out of the lift but the doors closed right in front of her nose; nearly crushing her head. I was afraid that she panic so I pressed the button to open the doors again to let her out but she did not. So, I let the doors shut and up and up we went. I put my hand on her to calm her down just in case she panic. That's how I managed to get her to 'visit' my flat.

No comments: