Monday, March 7, 2011

My koay teow soup food trail

My koay teow soup food trail

Before this, I never like to try koay teow soup  because I found the soup to be very plain and tasteless except for those instant cooked koay teow soup.  Moreover most of the koay teow soup is either served with chicken  or pork.   However, I have stopped going for ‘instant’ partly due to Fussy M’s influence and after tasted the ‘Khoo Kongsi’ koay teow soup recommended by Amanda S many years ago.


Discovery trail: (at Carnovan Street, opposite the police quarters)

Discover this duck meat koay teow soup stall unintentionally while I came here for my favourite ‘long lost’ wan tan noodle stall that had moved from
Cintra street
.


This is the first duck meat  koay teow soup I like and provoke my enthusiasm of duck meat koay teow soup.  Although the soup base is duck meat but the meat served is chicken meat, unlike Khee Hsiang Loong’s.
 Reasonable pricing.


p.s. Coffee and hot almond drink at this shop
not bad. 
p.p.s I am unable to get a pic of this stall anymore as I found out that the place has been closed and I wonder where has it relocated to? 

No comments: