Monday, August 23, 2010

It has been since half a month that finally I 'forced' myself to go online tonight. A check on my blog reveals that it has been almost a month since I last updated my blog. To think that I have been 'hangat-hangat tahi ayam' updating my blog last month due to the inspiration from my
friend Angeline-san.
Well, after tomorrow, I will have to bid farewell to my lunch-mate as she moves on to a greener pasture after slaving herselft to the organisation for more than 30 years ! Freedom for Angie at last !! Now, she can has all the time she wants blogging and doing her favourite craft.

Cheers Angie-san !

1 comment:

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

Thank you very much, ***san.
I will find time to bring my bento to the office and have lunch with you together. I miss the fun we had both in the office and in the shokudo. Good luck to you too and be careful.